Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Life Changed Today



... I can feel it!

Today, for the first time I understood what all the fuss was about a "fruit juice" and why so many people are excited to be drinking this "natural wonder" feeling the results and sharing it with others.

It is called Mona Vie and it is made from the acai berry - a berry found deep in the Amazon that can have all sorts of "healing" properties. I say can because the company makes absolutely no claims to that effect, they simply share the juice with others, show them findings from scientists and let us make up our own minds about the physical benefits.

But I digress. I could tell you more about all the health benefits of Mona Vie and I promise to in another post. Let me just say this, I have been drinking it for almost a year and since doing so, have had absolutely no more night-sweats (a symptom of menopause) and MAYBE have one HOT FLASH a month when I used to have them 3 to 4 times a day. And my husband's aches and pains of age have greatly diminished. We have most of our family on the juice and soon they will all be drinking Mona Vie.

What I really want to talk about today is why TODAY my life was changed.

You see, today I got to see the business side of Mona Vie and meet literally hundreds of people who's lives have been changed because they are making a difference in other peoples lives by sharing the juice and being rewarded (financially) for it.

And I want to be one of them. So does my husband. Why? Because we are both tired of working so hard and with the economy the way it is, we see no end in sight to working hard. In fact, we are working harder than ever just to bring home the same income we were last year at this time.

I don't know about you but I have been a business owner for 28 years and really thought that at this point in my life I'd be able to semi-retire. Instead we are working 10-hour days sometimes six days a week.

So we decided to do something about it. I decided to take Mona Vie seriously and start making money. And I know it can happen. The man who recruited my husband and me is proof. His name is Jason Lyons. He started in the business approx. 2 years ago and in that time has gone from part-time distributor to full time speaking, training and motivating people around the country on why this is a good business. He made Black Diamond Distributor in 8 months in the business and his last paycheck was for more than $20,000. Did I mention that was for just one week's pay! Yep!

He's making more than 20K a week now! That's a million dollars a year! He works when he wants, plays and travels and turns people like me and my husband onto this opportunity. Now it's up to us to do something with it. And we will. We have already signed up three people and plan to have at least 3 more in our downline by week's end.

Our goals are simple, to have enough money so we can spend more time with our families. That takes money.

Even though I have always made a decent living, I kept putting off retirment planning until tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is just around the corner now...

My youngest daughter is a New York Life Agent and one of the "stars" in her office. She is REALLY GOOD at what she does. So I let her look at my so-called retirement which is a small stock portfolio (if you could call it that) and an IRA. When she looked at it she said to me "Mommy, where's the rest of it?" Ouch, that hurt!

I think she is worried about her inheritance (just kidding).

So today my life changed. And it isn't nearly as expensive as running my business. It costs $37 to become a distributor. Of course, there is more involved so if you are interested in seeing how it could help you, visit www.JuiceWho.com and see for yourself. That is our official Mona Vie site and you can sign up or just order a bottle. Our goals are to help 100 people become millionaires (ourselves included) in the next 5 years. And we'd love for you to be one of them!

We are happy to answer any questions you have about this incredible opportunity.

Oh, before I forget, Mona Vie hit the Billion Dollar mark in only 3 years. Did you know it took Microsoft 7 years to reach that point. This company is going places. And I want to go with it!

How about you?

Heidi

If you want to chat about Mona Vie, call me at 954-625-6606. If I'm not there, leave a message. I'd love to have you on my team. In fact, every week I will be posting stories about team members here so check back often.

Heidi Richards Mooney
JuiceWho.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! One of my friends just became a distributer and I'm picking up my first case next week. I can't wait to get started because she says that the juice has changed her life, too. I'm emailing your blog to her-- great information!

Chuck Bartok said...

Congratulations on your "new" Business. We share similar background. I was introduced to a similar product 5 years ago as I left the Operating room form Open Heart Surgery.
Not only have I been able to discard all forms of post operative Drugs, my "business" has grown as per my PLAN and Budget dictated when I decided to Market the Product.
You will enjoy the rest of your life as so many of us have.

You and your readers may enjoy Downloading past episodes of our Talk Show discussing the application of the trilogy, TandGR and The Master Key and The Science of Getting Rich, to our daily Success Voyages.
The Focus Society of Overachievers.

Melodieann Whiteley said...

Congratulations on taking control of your financial future. I am familiar with Mona Vie although I don't personally use it. It's a great company!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should try out this juice too - night sweats are becoming a pain! I get itchy back too and have found that is also a menopausal sympton, although not as frequently experienced as others. Feels like ants running up and down your back constantly.

So glad you've found something that is so exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

My nephew lives in Tampa and is involved in selling Mona Vie. Todd Payne. Do you know him?

Did you know I was a licensed New York Life Agent and Securities rep? It's a good company. Sounds like your daughter is doing well with it.

I'm learning to work smarter, not harder this year. Choose clientelle wisely and don't do the small stuff. I'd rather have a free weekeend than to work myself to death for a couple of hundred dollars.

Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder Women in Ecommerce said...

Kathie,

It doesn't hurt to give it a try! Doctors and Scientists agree that the benefits of it's combination of fruits makes it one of the best "natural remedies" avaiable today.

And it is available in Australia! Whoohoo...

Of course, if you go to my website at www.juicewho.com you can have it shipped directly to you which is convenient and comes right to your door.

If you do try it out, please let me know your thoughts. Two of my girlfriends here in Florida started drinking it a month ago and asked me why I waited so long to tell them about it.

I will write more about that in another post - just glad I didn't wait any longer!

Have a great day...

Heidi

Heidi Richards Mooney, Founder Women in Ecommerce said...

Thanks Jackie, Melodieann and Pam for your encouragement. I have tried other Network Marketing Companies with little success so am excited and a little nervous. One thing I did discover is that you have to be absolutely passionate about the product in order to be effective at sharing it with others.

With Mona Vie, that is easy as I believe in its benefits and value 100% and when I saw how well my friend was doing, knew that the time was right.

Have a great day... and more!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

When Heidi Speaks---Beverly listens! My book editor actually told me about the product about four months ago and I didn't follow up but I do know other people involved in the business and just like you said, it has changed their lives. I'm in a life changing mood today so maybe we need to discuss this further!