Thursday, May 24, 2007

I discovered a new source for Power Point Templates!

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake..." Marie Beyon Ray





Today was a great day... why? Because I have been working on a presentation for BrandU (May 29th) and CONSULTING WORLD (June 24th) and have been frustrated with the presentation templates currently available through the microsoft database. So I did what I usually do, and started surfing the web for alternatives. And today I stumbled upon a great site for templates called PoweredTemplates.com. The reason I think it is a great site is because it literally hundreds of choices in dozens of categories and the price is right!



For $12 you can get a professionally created master slide and 2 additional slides that you can then use to create impressive presentations for your clients and customers. I don't know about you but my time is worth much more than the $12 charge to create a presentation that I can feel excited to deliver.



In fact, they have a great affiliate program. Check it out at PoweredTemplates.com. Let me know what you think when you do.



In the next few days I will be posting more information about the CONSULTING WORLD presentation which takes place June 24-26 in Orlando, Florida. The theme is Managing Your Client Relationships and Delivering Results! CONSULTING WORLD Grande Conference of the Americas takes place at Disney's Contemporary Resort Orlando, FL. My program is called Powerful Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Practice. Here's the link to find out more information: CONSULTING WORLD.



I would love to see you there.



Warmest regards,



Heidi Richards

No comments: