Saturday, May 5, 2007

YouTube Video Teaches Children How to Paint Vases for Mother's Day!

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." Sophia Loren, from Women and Beauty



Today is an exciting day for my family and me. My Eden Florist Family and my immediate family, that is. We just posted our first video on YouTube® (and on the Eden Florist website).

It is called Painting a vase for Mother's Day and it's a 1:20 minute video featuring five of the Eden Florist children having a finger-painting lesson on glass vases. It is just too cute (I could be slightly biased because the two redheads are mine and the others I have adopted as my nieces and nephew). The link is: http://www.youtube.com/v/g5hyerJ7uDE.

Feel free to check it out... and pass the link on to your own circle! And be sure to order your favorite Mother, Mother-in-law, mother- figure person flowers the week of May 7-14th!

Have a wonderful day... and then some!


Heidi

No comments: