Friday, March 14, 2008

Stand up and Shout TA DA!

That's the headline on Denise Michael's Real women Real success RYZE forum every Thursday. And I love this day. You get to read about the ta-da's of some fabulous women. And it's so fitting, especially since it's Women's History Month. I don't always participate, however this week had lots of great things to report.

Here's what I wrote:

It's been a fantastic week for me!

This week Floral Management magazine came out and my shop was featured. It was a five page spread and 70% of the article focused on my practices - the topic was on Ethnic Weddings and how to attract them. My photographer was hired to do much of the photos including the cover and we had a picture too. Floral Managment is published by the Society of American Florists
(I was inducted into the American Academy of Floriculture in 1999).

In addition yesterday, Wendi from Charlie Jane Speakers let me know that I am the speaker of the Month for March on their site - you can check it out here: http://www.charlijane.com/dir_speakers.htm (gotta update my bio and picture! SMILE).

And finally we had the first day of Virtual Woman's Day today and it was a huge success! Lisa Moren Bromma our kickoff Speaker and author of "Wise Women Invest In Real Estate" shared some fabulous tips. I got one idea that saved me at least 2,000! And several that will result in a nice income.

She also gave a copy of her book to everyone who attended her session. Her session will be posted on the site next week. Anyone who goes to http://www.virtualwomansday.com and leaves a comment will get a link to her session.

There's more, however I will have to save it for next week (just in case I don't have anything else to ta da about).

See you in the HERstory books!

Heidi

No comments: