Monday, February 25, 2008

More on Customer Service

While I don't often toot my own horn (I prefer to toot others :)) I just had to share this with you because it is a perfect example of customer service and I happen to be the subject.

It all started when an acquaintence I have known for several years called to order flowers for his Gal for Valentine's Day.

Although we had been connected via email for quite some time, this was the first time he was actually ordering something from my shop Eden Florist.

It is a powerful testimony to how important customer service is and how you never know when someone might need your product or service so staying connected is the key.

Here's the link to the article in Travel Trade Magazine entitled "Ray & Heidi (A short story about CRM, brand loyalty and cogent emarketing" by Jim Smith, CTIE - President of Market Share, Inc and Brand Congruency.

Feel free to share your customer service stories here.

Warmest regards,

Heidi Richards Mooney, Chief Goddess

No comments: